The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) is granting permission to entities (insurance companies, associations, etc.) to link to the NAIC's homepage at www.naic.org; the NAIC consumer education campaign, Fight Fake Insurance: Stop. Call. Confirm.; and to the NAIC’s public education Web site, Insure U – Get Smart About Insurance.
For those wishing to reprint NAIC materials not mentioned below please go to Copyright & Reprint Info.
Permissible uses of the NAIC.org material are:
- Using provided html code to add a link to the Web site, www.naic.org from the entity's Web site.
Permissible uses of Fight Fake Insurance: Stop. Call. Confirm. (which is available on the naic.org Web site and Insureuonline.org), including approved educational copy and the NAIC’s Fight Fake Insurance logo, are:
- Linking to or posting on an entity's website and/or
- Reprinting in entity's collateral materials.
Permissible uses of the Insure U – Get Smart About Insurance material, including Insure U for Small Business and Insure U in Spanish, contained on the NAIC’s Web site are:
By clicking to accept these terms and completing the requested information below, as the representative for your entity, you agree to the following terms and will gain access to the approved materials:
- The NAIC’s Fight Fake Insurance material and Insure U – Get Smart About Insurance Web site will be used/referenced for consumer education purposes only; they will not be used for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, and will not be distributed or used in a manner inconsistent with the terms of this permission. You will not sell or impose any contingency for the distribution of this material.
- The NAIC is the sole copyright owner of its Fight Fake Insurance and Insure U – Get Smart About Insurance material. This permission does not constitute a waiver or release of the NAIC’s copyright in such. For reprinted material, appropriate attribution shall be made to the NAIC as the source of these materials and that such materials were reprinted with the NAIC’s permission.
- Use of, or linkage to www.naic.org, the NAIC’s Fight Fake Insurance and/or Insure U – Get Smart About Insurance material does not constitute a joint venture between you and the NAIC. This is not a link exchange program and reciprocal links will not be added by the NAIC to any of its Web sites.
- Use of, or linkage to www.naic.org, the NAIC’s Fight Fake Insurance and/or Insure U – Get Smart About Insurance material does not imply any endorsement by the NAIC of your company and/or products, and these materials should not be used to indicate otherwise.
- Use of, or linkage to www.naic.org, the NAIC’s Fight Fake Insurance and/or Insure U – Get Smart About Insurance material for unauthorized or inappropriate purposes may result in the NAIC summarily withdrawing permission for use and terminating your access to this material.
Please provide us with the following information. This information will only be used for recordkeeping purposes and will not result in the receipt of any unsolicited email communications from the NAIC.